[homeles_ot-l] A Way Home Ottawa and the Ottawa 67's!

Kaite Burkholder Harris kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Sun Nov 6 12:31:00 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

It has been a full month since the launch of A Way Home Ottawa's
<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/a-way-home-ottawa/> report *The
Opportunity Project
<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/AWHO-report-digital-ENG-2.pdf>*.

Exciting things are happening towards helping Ottawa prevent and end youth
homelessness, and I'd like to let you know about an upcoming way to support
our work.

The Ottawa 67's hockey team have offered to help us raise funds to keep
engaging youth who are homeless in the work of A Way Home Ottawa. They are
sharing 50% of the profits on these tickets for AWHO - very cool!

Right now, we have about 100 tickets left to sell.  I'm asking everyone
interested in helping us to get your co-workers, family, friends,
neighbours, and the hockey-lovers around you to buy a ticket and join us!

*When: Friday, November 25th at 7:00 pm Where: TD Bank Place Arena *

*Who: Ottawa 67's versus Windsor Spitfires*
*Price: $20.00 *(cash only)

*Contact: kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> *(that's
me :)

*Why?  So we can keep hiring youth who have been homeless to help us end
youth homelessness. *
(Also, because hockey's fun, and you could look as excited as these guys).

[image: Image result for hockey game excited face]

--
Kaite Burkholder Harris
Project Manager,