[homeles_ot-l] Calendar Events for The Wrench

Joey Clavette joey.clavette at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:13:03 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

The latest issue of The Wrench is set to be released on November 24. At
that point it will be available online, at the two universities, at
Algonquin college, other select locations and we'll be handing it out in
Byward for most of the day. We'll also be handing it out in Byward on
Saturday.

The purpose of this email is to solicit some event dates from you guys to
put on the calendar for the paper. If you know of any events that would be
useful for those experiencing homlessness, or anything that would educate
the wider public about homelessness from December to the end of January,
please send me the info ASAP!

Cheers,

Joey Clavette
Founder of The Wrench <http://www.ottawawrench.ca>