[homeles_ot-l] Christmas Dinner

Donna_Downey at can.salvationarmy.org Donna_Downey at can.salvationarmy.org
Wed Nov 16 08:18:28 EST 2016

Good Morning

I am attaching a poster for a Christmas dinner that your clients in the inner city may be interested  in. It is quite well know within the circle and I have the tickets available until November 25th. The Dinner is at Dominion Chalmers and is presented in cooperation with The Bridge Church. If you would be able to post this so your clients can see it I would appreciate it. If anyone is interested they can come to the Ottawa Booth Centre - 171 George Street during business hours and receive the tickets from myself, family services or reception.

Thank you

GRACE AND PEACE

LT. DONNA DOWNEY
 Corps Officer/Pastor
The Salvation Army Gladstone Community Church
PHONE 613-241-1573 EXT 233
CELL 613-299-7620

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2  Corinthians 13:14