[homeles_ot-l] The Wrench

Joey Clavette joey.clavette at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:27:46 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

Please take some time out sometime this week to check out the Wrench here:
http://ottawawrench.ca/

We are an Ottawa street paper project. We have one issue out and we're
planning on publishing a second in late November.

Our focus is on making a hybrid street newspaper which allows the homeless
to submit their own material while we have volunteers writing more
main-stream news/magazine material to attract readers. We think this would
be a great opportunity for the entire homeless activist community in the
city to have a method for communication.

We are in need of volunteers willing to write, edit, interview and chat
with the homeless, sell advertisement, develop a business model, give us
legal advice and distribute.

Thanks a lot!

Joey Clavette