[homeles_ot-l] FW: Summer 2017 intake: Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership, Carleton University

Christine MacIntosh cmacintosh at ottawa.johnhoward.ca
Tue Oct 25 14:19:07 EDT 2016

Wanted to pass this along to everyone,
Christine

Director, JHS Ottawa

From: Anna Riethman [mailto:AnnaRiethman at CUNET.CARLETON.CA]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:15 PM
Subject: Summer 2017 intake: Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership, Carleton University

Good afternoon,

I hope you are all enjoying the fall reading week break.
Please assist us in recruiting our 5th Cohort for summer 2017 by sharing this information below with your colleagues or interested friends and acquaintances.
Please feel free to provide them with my direct email as well as I would be happy to answer any of their questions.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Anna
Anna.Riethman at carleton.ca<mailto:Anna.Riethman at carleton.ca>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D22EAB.37733C70]

Read how the program can help advance your career from our student Diane Plourde:
http://carleton.ca/mpnl/2016/mpnl-student-diane-plourde-program-helped-advance-professionally/

For more information please email:
mpnl at carleton.ca<mailto:mpnl at carleton.ca>

Anna

Anna Riethman, M.A.
Graduate Administrator and Community Coordinator
Master of  Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership/Diploma in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership,
School of Public Policy and Administration
5214 River Building
Carleton University
613.520.2600 ext. 1985

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and subject to copyright.  It is intended for the person to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately, if you are not the intended recipient, and have received it in error.