[homeles_ot-l] Free office furniture

Emma Thompson EThompson at rideauwood.org
Wed Oct 26 16:35:03 EDT 2016

Hello,

We have four office desks and 3 bookshelves to give away.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in these pieces please respond to me, Emma, at: ethompson at rideauwood.org<mailto:ethompson at rideauwood.org> by Friday October 28th 2016 at noon.

We would be happy to send you photos and details of any pieces you may be interested in.

Thanks very much!

Emma

Emma Thompson, Ph.D. (Exp. Psych.)
Program Evaluation and Research Manager
Rideauwood Addiction and Family Services
312 Parkdale Avenue | Ottawa, ON | K1Y 4X5
Tel: 613.724.4881 x 263 | Fax: 613.724.4873

The information contained in this email and document(s) attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its content in any way.