[homeles_ot-l] Ottawa Wrench's 4th Issue

Joey Clavette joey.clavette at ottawawrench.ca
Mon Apr 17 18:28:34 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that we wrapped up our issue #4 and we're 75% done
distributing it. Check out all our material on the web here:
http://ottawawrench.ca/

You can also keep up with us on facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/TheWrenchOttawa/ We'll be posting a map of all the
locations that you can pick up a hard copy on Wednesday.

We've got a street story writing contest going on for the next issue with a
$20 Tim Card grand prize, and three $5 runner ups, so please share that
info with relevant drop ins and shelters.

If you want to help us out financially, we have a patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/TheWrenchOttawa

And please feel free to send any questions or concerns to John Sheldrick
and I at editors at OttawaWrench.ca

We also keep up a podcast and would love to hear from anyone in the city
that wants to sit down and talk about the issues of homelessness for a half
an hour.

Thanks a lot!

Joey Clavette
Founder of The Ottawa Wrench