[homeles_ot-l] CCOC job opportunity: Corporate Services Supervisor

Ray Sullivan Ray.Sullivan at CCOCHOUSING.ORG
Tue Feb 14 13:48:16 EST 2017

Please circulate this to anyone you know who might be a good fit:

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation<http://www.ccochousing.org> (CCOC) is looking for a
Corporate Services Supervisor
in a new role that combines non-profit governance, human resources and general office manager functions. The successful candidate will work with our 60 staff members to nurture a progressive, collaborative and inclusive work environment. The position will also play a key role in office management, supervise reception and work with volunteers on our Board of Directors and committees.

CCOC is a community-based, tenant- and member-directed, non-profit housing organization whose mission is to create, maintain and promote housing for low and moderate income people. We value diversity, collaboration, inclusive and open decision-making, innovation, creativity and sustainability.

If you:

*       are dedicated to social justice and a non-profit spirit;

*       like people from all backgrounds;

*       get a thrill from creating and implementing ordered procedures;

*       aren't afraid to pitch in and contribute to solutions wherever you are able;

...then you might be the right person for this exciting new role.

The Supervisor for Corporate Services manages human resources and payroll functions, ensures good functioning of CCOC workplaces, supports good governance by assisting the Board of Directors, and provides corporate secretariat services. They supervise the Receptionist and the Payroll & Benefits Administrator.
Compensation: starting at $57,614, plus benefits, including OMERS pension.

Application deadline: 1:00 pm Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
For more information, including a full job description, visit: ccochousing.org/careers<http://ccochousing.org/careers>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D286BF.338D4EE0]

Raymond Sullivan
Executive Director