[homeles_ot-l] Summer 2018 Admissions - Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership

Christine MacIntosh cmacintosh at ottawa.johnhoward.ca
Mon Nov 20 15:19:04 EST 2017

From: Anna Riethman [mailto:AnnaRiethman at CUNET.CARLETON.CA]
Sent: November 20, 2017 3:12 PM
Subject: Please forward to friends and colleagues: Summer 2018 Admissions - Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership

 Good afternoon,
We are in recruitment time again and are hoping you can spread the word about our Summer 2018 admissions for the MPNL/DPNL by forwarding the email and attachment to friends and colleagues.
Please also feel free to refer anyone with questions to me directly.
Many thanks as always.
Best wishes,
Anna

Anna Riethman, M.A.
Graduate Administrator and Community Coordinator
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
School of Public Policy and Administration
5215 Richcraft Hall
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6
613.520.2600 ext. 1985  Anna.Riethman at carleton.ca<mailto:Anna.Riethman at carleton.ca>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/carletonuniversitysppa/>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/CarletonSPPA>[Web]<http://carleton.ca/sppa/>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/carleton-sppa-55aa4887>[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/user/CarletonSPPA>

[cid:F0611FA2-42ED-49A1-9368-D92AB5CBF5CF]

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and subject to copyright.  It is intended for the person to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately, if you are not the intended recipient, and have received it in error.

[cid:image001.png at 01D35D2E.9E10B450]

Welcome to Canada's ONLY graduate program
in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership

A program for those seeking to be leaders, innovators and change-makers.
Whether you are a recent undergrad or experienced professional, we offer full-time
and part-time executive-style and online learning options that eliminate the need to relocate.

Learn more about this unique opportunity.

carleton.ca/mpnl/

[cid:image002.png at 01D35D2E.9E10B450]