[homeles_ot-l] The Alliance's 14th Annual Community Forum on Ending Homelessness

Kristen Holinsky kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Mon Nov 20 08:16:34 EST 2017

<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/agm-september-28th-2017/bilingual-logo/>

Annual Community Forum on Ending Homelessness
*Wednesday November 22nd, 2017*
*Doors Open: 8:00am - Light Refreshments*
*Program: 8:30am-4:30pm*

*RA Centre*
2451 Riverside Drive

Dear Colleagues,

We are only days away from the Alliance's 14th Annual Community Forum on
Ending Homelessness. This event will showcase dynamic speakers, valuable
sector insights, shared learning, and community capacity building
opportunities.

If you have not officially registered for the Forum, registration will
remain open until 5:00pm EST Monday, November 21st. Tickets are available
online.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-forum-on-ending-homelessness-tickets-39130541503>

Please take a moment to review the full program online
<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/annual-community-forum/>.

*This year we will recognize the traditional lands on which the Forum is
being hosted with an Opening Prayer by Elder Jo MacQuarrie, and song by
Elaine Kicknosway to take place during the Opening Remarks. *
*Deputy Mayor Mark Taylor will also make an official proclamation to mark
National Housing Day. *

Event Logistics:
*Parking is FREE at the RA Centre*
*Registration Opens at 8:00am*
*Opening Remarks: 8:30am*
*Location: Gymnasium *
*(White bubble at far end of parking lot)*

Warm regards,

*Kristen Holinsky*
Executive Director
Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
171 George Street - Ottawa, ON - K1N 5W5
*kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca <kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>*
613-241-1573 ext. 314 <(613)%20241-1573>
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca | @ATEH_OTT