[homeles_ot-l] Alliance 2017 Forum Table Talks & Workshops: LAST CHANCE TO APPLY!

Kristen Holinsky kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Sep 27 10:13:07 EDT 2017

2017 Community Forum on Ending HomelessnessNovember 22, 2017

*RA Centre – 2451 Riverside Drive – Ottawa, ON*
Call for Proposals NOW OPEN!

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa is seeking presenters for the 2017
Annual Community Forum on Ending Homelessness, to be held on National
Housing Day, November 22nd, 2017 at the RA Centre.

We are seeking presenters for our lunch hour Table Talks, featuring local
research and program initiatives, as well as panel speakers/topics for our
concurrent workshop series.

Please visit the link below to learn more about the Call for Proposals, and
for information on how to submit.

Call for Proposals 2017
<http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Call-for-Proposals_2017.pdf>

*Submission Deadline *is September 30th, 2017.

*For more information*:
http://endhomelessnessottawa.ca/annual-community-forum/

*Kristen Holinsky*
Executive Director
Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
171 George Street - Ottawa, ON - K1N 5W5
*kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca <kholinsky at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>*
613-241-1573 ext. 314
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca | @ATEH_OTT