[homeles_ot-l] Mysterious Barricades - free concert in support of suicide prevention and healing at uOttawa on Sept. 15

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Thu Aug 30 10:37:56 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I'd like to recommend an event we can all support. The third annual Mysterious Barricades classical concert will be held on Sept. 15, 1:00-2:00 p.m. at Freiman Hall, Perez Building, 50 University, Ottawa ON K1N 6N5, University of Ottawa. This annual concert brings artists and audiences together to heal from the impact of suicidie. It's part of a series of concerts performed across Canada and live-streamed. Pleased see the attached poster and information sheet for more details. The concert is both musically excellent and moving. Admission is free or by donation.

September 15, 1:00-2:00 pm
Freiman Hall, Perez Building, 50 University, Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
University of Ottawa

Linda

Linda O'Neil
Public Education Consultant
Conseillère en éducation communautaire

Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch
Association canadienne pour la santé mentale, Section d'Ottawa
301-1355 rue Bank Street, Ottawa, ON    K1H 8K7
Tel: 613-737-7791 Ext. 135     Fax: 613-737-7644   Cell: 613-552-4505
Email: loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca> Website: ottawa.cmha.ca<http://ottawa.cmha.ca/>

[CMHA_ON-Ottawa_BiL_logo_4C_pos_tagline]