[homeles_ot-l] Call for research participants: Youth homelessness & experience in school

homelessnessccb/rccsansabri homelessnessccb at ottawa.ca
Wed Jul 11 17:28:56 EDT 2018

>From Charlotte Smith:
Call for research participants:

I am looking to speak with individuals between the age of 13 and 20 yrs old who have previously or are currently experiencing homelessness in Ottawa (this includes couch surfing, staying with friends or strangers, etc. you don’t have to be sleeping on the sidewalk to be homeless). For a recorded interview with me (30-45 mins) about your experience in school (even if you are no longer attending).
Participants will receive $20 each and I can meet you anywhere in the city.

Please contact me (via fb or email or text) for more information/ if you or someone you know might want to participate. Please share this message.
charlottesmith3 at cmail.carleton.ca (613) 400-6929
'

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de courriels de la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est interdite. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.

'