[homeles_ot-l] Distress Centre of Ottawa and Region - ASIST training June 25 & 26

homelessnessccb/rccsansabri homelessnessccb at ottawa.ca
Wed Mar 21 11:07:39 EDT 2018

The Distress Centre of Ottawa and Region is hosting an ASIST training on June 25 & 26.
See attached for more information or call: 613-238-1089 (ext 227)
Brigitte Bill
Director of Client Services
Distress Centre of Ottawa and Region
Tel: 613-238-1089 (ext 227)
Fax: 613-722-5217
E-mail: bbill at dcottawa.on.ca<mailto:bbill at dcottawa.on.ca>
Web: www.dcottawa.on.ca<http://www.dcottawa.on.ca/>

DID SOMEONE SAY CHOCOLATE!?!
We did!  Our Chocolate Affair Gala is back!
Saturday, May 5, 2018
6:00-10:00PM
Shaw Centre
Tickets are on sale NOW for 140.00!  Get in our on early bird pricing - hurry, only limited quantities available!
Buy your tickets here!<https://www.dcottawa.on.ca/?lid=V5TQP-THD6G-N7E73&pkForm=10>
When chocolate and charity work together, everyone wins!

'

This e-mail originates from the City of Ottawa e-mail system. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized. Thank you.

Le présent courriel a été expédié par le système de courriels de la Ville d'Ottawa. Toute distribution, utilisation ou reproduction du courriel ou des renseignements qui s'y trouvent par une personne autre que son destinataire prévu est interdite. Je vous remercie de votre collaboration.

'