[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Heron Gate resident relocation

Josh Hawley info at heatheringtonlandtrust.ca
Tue May 8 14:33:10 EDT 2018

Dear homelessness listserv Ottawa,

Timbercreek and the councillor have just announced the evictions and demolition of another big part of Herongate. THE EVICTIONS BEGIN!

They knew explicitly about this for weeks, yet decided to consult with residents about the future of Herongate when those residents would not even be living here.

Therefore: WE ARE CALLING A PUBLIC MEETING ON AFFORDABLE HOUSING AND THE CRISIS IN HERONGATE FOR SATURDAY MAY 12 AT 10AM AT HERON ROAD COMMUNITY CENTRE.

Please attend and spread the word.

Sincerely,

Josh Hawley

Begin forwarded message: