[homeles_ot-l] EFry Ottawa - No Mother Left Behind

Sarah Davis Sarah.Davis at efryottawa.com
Wed Apr 24 09:20:40 EDT 2019

The Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa would like to thank you for your on-going support for the work that we do. I am emailing you today on the launch of our #NoMotherLeftBehind campaign to support the mother's that access E Fry Ottawa's services, as we lead up to Mother's Day in May.

We welcome you to follow along on social media (@EFryOttawa on Facebook and Twitter) and engage in the conversation with us by liking, commenting and sharing our posts.

One post in particular that we would really  like to draw your attention to is the video here: https://www.facebook.com/EFryOttawa/videos/590287981470047/ It tells the story of one of our clients and her journey from meeting her first E Fry worker in a small jail cell to today, a mother and aspiring lawyer.  It would mean so much for us if you could share her story with your networks.
Sarah Davis
Executive Director/Directrice Exécutive
Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa/Société Elizabeth Fry d'Ottawa

Donate Now: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/elizabeth-fry-society-of-ottawa/campaign/no-mother-left-behind/