[homeles_ot-l] Legal Aid Ontario Budget Cuts Will Hurt Tenants

Marlene Koehler marlene at koehler.ca
Wed May 1 18:44:57 EDT 2019

ATEH members,

I urge you to act of the message in the e-mail below.

And to circulate it to any of your members who you think would be willing
to support related actions, such as those suggested at :
http://incomesecurity.org/litigation/take-action-community-legal-clinic-services-under-threat/
 .

Thanks for considering this,

Marlene Koehler, member
Poverty Action Working Group
First Unitarian Congregation, Ottawa

Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find. --
Wayne Dyer.
So, I support strategies to increase the supply of affordable housing, such
as the Multifaith Housing Initiative <http://www.multifaithhousing.ca/>  .