[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: FW: Budget Cut to Legal Aid Ontario - Next Step

Stan Kupferschmidt skupfers at swchc.on.ca
Thu May 30 17:07:36 EDT 2019

sharing...
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Siffan Rahman <srahman at swchc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:31 PM
Subject: FW: Budget Cut to Legal Aid Ontario - Next Step
To: All Staff <allstaff at swchc.on.ca>

*Rally against provincial budget cuts- June 7th*

We invite you to join us at  a rally against provincial budget cuts next
week on Friday, June 7 at 5:00 p.m. Click here
<https://www.oflevents.ca/ottawa_june_7_day_of_action_to_resist_ford_cuts> for
more information. We are meeting up at 4:45 p.m. across the street from the
Ottawa Courthouse, corner of Elgin and Laurier: