[homeles_ot-l] Job Posting- 2019-081

Lindy Rosko lrosko at sghottawa.com
Fri Nov 29 09:30:00 EST 2019

Hello,

Shepherds of Good Hope is hiring casual staff to work in our Transitional Emergency Support Program and Triage program.  These specialized programs support high acuity adults, many of whom have difficulty maintaining shelter elsewhere.  This position requires respect for, and experience working with, individuals who face barriers to service due to mental health, substance use, and trauma.  Applicants should have demonstrated crisis/conflict management experience, problem-solving abilities, and de-escalation skills.

Please see attached job posting and our website for more details.

www.sghottawa.com<http://www.sghottawa.com>

Lindy Rosko
Director, Human Resources
Shepherds of Good Hope