[homeles_ot-l] Women's Social- Picnic

Sonya Sole sonya at aco-cso.ca
Thu Aug 13 15:51:46 EDT 2020

Hello!

Join us Tuesday August 18th from 6-7:30 pm at Brantwood Park (39 Onslow Crescent) for the Women's Social physically distanced picnic!
We will have food and drinks packed individually and we ask that you bring your own  chair or blanket to sit on-
6 feet apart of course!
Please let me or Rametou ( ext 255) know if you would like to join us so we have an idea for how much food to pack. If the weather does not cooperate, we will have food to pick up at the agency and we will meet on Zoom.

Take care,