[homeles_ot-l] Women's Social

Sonya Sole sonya at aco-cso.ca
Mon Aug 17 16:36:19 EDT 2020

Hello!

I have been watching the weather closely and it looks like risk of thunder and rain tomorrow!!! Unfortunately, I will have to postpone the women's social picnic until our next meeting. However, from 1-3 pm tomorrow there will be tasty food available for pick up from ACO and we can meet on Zoom. I am so sad we won't be able to have a picnic tomorrow but we will have one in September weather permitting!
Please let me know if you would like to pick up food and join us on Zoom.

Sonya