[homeles_ot-l] New Youth Program, Your Job Story

Vanessa McNicoll vanessa.mcnicoll at ymcaywca.ca
Tue Aug 25 14:30:07 EDT 2020

Hello,
I hope this email finds you well.
Thanks for your interest in our program!

I am emailing you today with some exciting news - Your Job Story will be holding a handful of casual information sessions over the next week, and would love for you to share with your teams, network and clients as you see fit. (I apologize for the short notice, there has been some technical difficulties, but all is good now!) Please note, I will be sending out our official marketing material once we receive it, but please see our flyer attached to this email in the meantime.

You can learn more about our program here: http://www.ymcaywca.ca/Youth/employmentservices/Your-Job-Story/ - let us know if you want further information, or for our team to chat with yours!

We are structuring it with two cohorts between now and June 2021, however it will be rolling registration style also. For example; if we have a youth interested mid-way through, we will have them join the group where they are at, and continue with what they missed afterward or prepare them to join our second cohort. Our first cohort start date with be Monday, September 14th 2020.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thank you,

Vanessa McNicoll
Director, Your Job Story Program |Directrice, Programme de votre histoire d'emploi
YMCA-YWCA of the National Capital Region|YMCA-YWCA de la région de la capitale nationale
150 Isabella St | 150, rue Isabella, Ottawa, ON K1S 5H3
vanessa.mcnicoll at ymcaywca.ca<mailto:vanessa.mcnicoll at ymcaywca.ca>
ymcaywca.ca<http://www.ymcaywca.ca/>   Y Facebook   <https://www.facebook.com/ymcaywca?fref=ts> EAC Facebook    <https://www.facebook.com/EmploymentAccessCentres?fref=ts> Twitter<https://twitter.com/YMCAYWCA_Ottawa>

Privacy Policy<http://www.ymcaywca.ca/privacy/> | Politique de confidentialité<http://www.ymcaywca.ca/Avis-legal/>