[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Workshop Invitation: Stop Assessing Us: The Future of Transition-Related Youth Health Care

Jacqueline Kennelly jackie.kennelly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:55:12 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SAEFTY Ottawa <saeftyottawa at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Fwd: Workshop Invitation: Stop Assessing Us: The Future of
Transition-Related Youth Health Care
To: Kaeden Seburn <kaeden.seburn at gmail.com>

Hi All,

SAEFTY is hosting a public workshop for educators and health and social
service providers to present the contents of a report we have published on
youth and family experiences accessing transition related medical care in
the Diversity Clinic at CHEO (available here
<http://www.saeftyottawa.ca/report>), along with key takeaways and best
practices for all educators and health and social service providers. We
hope that you and others from your organizations will be able to join us
for this conversation.

We are currently raising funds to attend and present our work at the
international Moving Trans History Forward conference in Victoria, BC in
April and all proceeds will help to cover our costs to attend. If you are
unable to attend but would like to support our work, there is an option to
register or to donate towards our costs for the conference through our
Eventbrite
page
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/stop-assessing-us-the-future-of-transition-related-youth-health-care-tickets-96233399689>
.

Please find more information below and follow the link for details and to
register or donate.

All the best,
Kaeden Seburn
On behalf of the SAEFTY Team

Workshop Invitation: "Stop Assessing Us": The Future of Transition-Related
Youth Health Care Impact Hub Ottawa - 123 Slater Street Wednesday March 18,
2020 - 1:00 to 3:00pm Cost: $50 per person

You are invited to attend a workshop by trans youth leaders at SAEFTY
Ottawa to learn about their ground-breaking trans youth led research and
advocacy, and community recommendations on current best practices in
education, health and social services. All proceeds support SAEFTY's
critical ongoing work and their current initiative to attend and present
their work at the international Moving Trans History Forward conference in
Victoria, BC this April.

Featured Events

<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/stop-assessing-us-the-future-of-transition-related-youth-health-care-tickets-96233399689>
Stop Assessing Us: The Future of Transition-Related Youth Health Care
<https://www.eventbrite.com/organizations/missive/activity/redirect/?p=ABIdvVuu1Zm-_y638yUG0RX4IyN_h6wcbR5KSTkS196h3FTbkOxl9Ddiu8BzOIC78IXyzb-QjX7SEwkIuL5hlphOhQA5HLOUohJUZGhbciRvFOmPTATL5LIjK9T3hhJBDa09lXUEwMWpUEJzS2FzHme9cD_utlQ6Dh1ss96OO0d55SiBLHMi8wwVHQANFe8na5_XNJSB1ylXVjJ7hSpZF73Zw-nvrkwQwSFt7x81NL6zqQ2he2Uek6KP8HGp_7ZMC2J4gq8bhAEwd1PQLC_TZw5s7hAdg-jSqgZaHUXSnHYg265Jw-VsUz0yqoWSDjJhHRQZtbvsuS94dt7i5hzuOHWoYJWekA2ACwhKTOE_RqtlCRLL9ObHoeYrGAs5wu_xOhEHxJug0tMY_BIRIuKl4O-KmDY2uLjWtYWigbGBZ9iZuGPguP70uhhnwYgPSg8sk6iDjf42gMuofMiIENpISSgvDcwKxvgKaMa38GL8zzFiqr1k8bMYIXw6m0O9gof81f8kUOXVg5n3E06oefu5N1vW6TdXbow_4A>
Impact Hub Ottawa
Wednesday, Mar 18, 01:00PM
Tickets
<https://www.eventbrite.com/organizations/missive/activity/redirect/?p=ABIdvVuu1Zm-_y638yUG0RX4IyN_h6wcbR5KSTkS196h3FTbkOxl9Ddiu8BzOIC78IXyzb-QjX7SEwkIuL5hlphOhQA5HLOUohJUZGhbciRvFOmPTATL5LIjK9T3hhJBDa09lXUEwMWpUEJzS2FzHme9cD_utlQ6Dh1ss96OO0d55SiBLHMi8wwVHQANFe8na5_XNJSB1ylXVjJ7hSpZF73Zw-nvrkwQwSFt7x81NL6zqQ2he2Uek6KP8HGp_7ZMC2J4gq8bhAEwd1PQLC_TZw5s7hAdg-jSqgZaHUXSnHYg265Jw-VsUz0yqoWSDjJhHRQZtbvsuS94dt7i5hzuOHWoYJWekA2ACwhKTOE_RqtlCRLL9ObHoeYrGAs5wu_xOhEHxJug0tMY_BIRIuKl4O-KmDY2uLjWtYWigbGBZ9iZuGPguP70uhhnwYgPSg8sk6iDjf42gMuofMiIENpISSgvDcwKxvgKaMa38GL8zzFiqr1k8bMYIXw6m0O9gof81f8kUOXVg5n3E06oefu5N1vW6TdXbow_4A>

SAEFTY Ottawa
Unsubscribe
<https://www.eventbrite.com/organizations/missive/activity/unsubscribe/?p=ABIdvVsFrkbiwZjY_uCOuovRPBSp1WLnk8X9HbBxJNBqRFqn5SgzRN8j_K_6Fu7TJtbjh98qrczlcKzWllP4snRBq56l6IdwQ1ulCzRhG3HBuksAr9xQR4dgLDpieh6CX-jpXRx_hDuCx-TDx_et2FRkJuPG9xJSvh5zT8SiXjZ3fMuU1EeDeIM>
<https://www.eventbrite.com>

--

Support And Education For Trans Youth
By youth for youth

*www.saeftyottawa.ca* <http://www.saeftyottawa.ca/>

Contact us:

<https://facebook.com/SAEFTY.Ottawa>. <https://instagram.com/saeftyottawa>.
<https://snapchat.com/add/saeftyottawa>.

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when
clicking on external links or attachments. If in doubt, please forward
suspicious emails to phishing at carleton.ca.

-----End of Disclaimer-----