[homeles_ot-l] Ontario's Poverty Reduction Strategy Consultations

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Feb 28 19:08:34 EST 2020

The provincial government is consulting on the renewal of the Ontario
Poverty Reduction Strategy. The declaration of a housing and homelessness
emergency calls on all levels of government to contribute resources to
ending homelessness. We also know that poverty is the root cause of
homelessness. As a result, this is an important opportunity to provide
feedback on how the Province can address poverty in Ontario.

For more information, visit
https://engage.ontario.ca/en/engagement-initiatives/developing-new-poverty-reduction-strategy-ontario.

We strongly encourage you to provide your feedback and spread the word. *The
deadline to provide feedback is March 30, 2020.*

You can participate through an online survey at
https://engage.ontario.ca/en/engagement-initiatives/developing-new-poverty-reduction-strategy-ontario
(there is a separate survey for individuals, service providers, and
employers) or by providing written feedback by email to prso at ontario.ca or
by mail to Poverty Reduction Strategy | 315 Front Street West, 3rd Floor |
Toronto, Ontario | M7A 0B8.

--

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5