[homeles_ot-l] Update! Annual Community Forum on Ending Homelessness

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Jan 21 16:32:15 EST 2020

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa is thrilled to announce our keynote
speaker for the *Annual Community Forum on Ending Homelessness on February
20th at the University of Ottawa*, Dr. Erin Dej. Dr. Dej will share
insights from her upcoming book about the different forms of exclusion
people experiencing homelessness face, how they manage that exclusion, and
the importance of centering social inclusion strategies in our solutions to
end homelessness.

Click here to register now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/annual-community-forum-on-ending-homelessness-tickets-82649501885>
and
watch for the full Forum schedule coming soon.

We look forward to seeing you there!

--

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca