[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: seeking endorsements of Budget 2021 asks re affordable housing near transit

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Jul 2 11:40:46 EDT 2020

FYI:

>From the Healthy Transportation Coalition - Please consider endorsing the
campaign for more affordable housing near rapid transit.

We have made great progress in recent years. Help up secure $20 million for
affordable housing near rapid transit, and other important improvements to
help address the Housing and Homelessness Emergency in Budget 2021.

Attached are instructions on how you can go about making an endorsement
on-line, on the Healthy Transportation Coalition website.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Trevor Haché, co-founder, Healthy Transportation Coalition
www.healthytransportation.ca |
Become a member <https://www.healthytransportation.ca/become_a_member> or
donate <https://www.healthytransportation.ca/donate> to help make
transportation equity, mobility justice priorities in Ottawa
*I live & work in traditional & unceded Algonquin territory*