[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Job posting - homeless crisis support worker

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Jul 7 10:43:30 EDT 2020

FYI:

Hi all,

Please see the attached job posting for *homeless crisis support worker*.

These are full time term positions and we anticipate hiring two workers.

The posting closes at *5pm Monday July 13th* and applicants can apply via
the Bamboo link here: https://swchc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=259

Please circulate broadly!

Thanks,
Carole

--
*Carole Sinclair, MSW, RSW*
*Manager, Harm Reduction Services*

*Sign up for our Newsletter <http://eepurl.com/c4fXgj>!*
*SWCHC has launched a community newsletter! Every two weeks we provide
updates about what services are available, how we are working in the
community, and how you can get involved. Sign up here
<http://eepurl.com/c4fXgj>.  *

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca