[homeles_ot-l] Welcoming Charlie

Sonya Sole sonya at aco-cso.ca
Tue Jul 7 12:47:05 EDT 2020

Dear ACO Participants and Community members,

Over the years, ACO has intentionally engaged with racialized communities on all levels of its operation and governance.  During this time of turmoil and positive changes in sight, we are happy to announce that ACO's MSM Ethno-Cultural Resource Coordinator position has been filled.

"Charlie Mvuli Brohman, who identifies as a black gay cis man, started working with ACO as a placement student from Carleton University's School of Social Work.  He had worked in both Support and Education/ Prevention teams during his placement at ACO.  With his new role at ACO,  he will continue to work closely with both teams to address issues of HIV vulnerability, racism, homophobia and other forms of injustice and discriminations that are prevalent within the community and among all of us.  We are excited to have Charlie join our ACO family in a new capacity."

Please join us as we welcome Charlie to the team!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6545C.B2BF8A70]

Sonya Sole
Pronouns: She/Her

Living Room Program Coordinator