[homeles_ot-l] Registry Executive Director

Emilie Hayes ehayes at swchc.on.ca
Mon Mar 16 08:55:54 EDT 2020

______________________________
Good day,

On behalf of The Social Housing Registry of Ottawa, please find attached
the job posting for The Registry's next Executive Director.  This is a
great opportunity and I would appreciate if you could share this with your
network.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or Irene
Lis at irene at alignedpeople.com<mailto:irene at alignedpeople.com> (or
613-715-2739).

Thank you for your assistance.

Ray Sullivan
Board Chair, Ottawa Social Housing Registry

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3E2EB.204DFC10]

Raymond Sullivan
Executive Director
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation