[homeles_ot-l] Discovery University Winter 2022 Programming - Now Open to Applications

Peter Naylor pnaylor at ottawamission.com
Tue Dec 7 13:15:10 EST 2021

Good afternoon,

I'm pleased to announce that the Winter 2022 Discovery University application is now available. I have attached the files required for potential students to submit a completed application.
If a student is having issues with opening the documents, it is recommended to use the website to apply.

The application can be found on our website by following this link:  https://ottawamission.com/our-work/long-term-support/discovery-university/

Please note that, in order to attend Discovery University, applicants must be experiencing homelessness or living on a low income, be over 18 years of age and have a willingness to learn. Details about the courses can be found in the PDF above or on the website. Applications are due by Wednesday, January 5th 2022 at 4pm.

We are moving back to in-person programming with discussion groups held online via Zoom meetings.

Students will require double vaccination along with proof of vaccination in order to attend lectures on the University of Ottawa Campus.

Please feel free to forward this to potential students or agencies who may be interested in the DU Winter 2022 program. I have also included a poster should any of you be kind enough to help us advertise our program on your notice boards.

Please reach out if you need any further information.

Kind regards,

[The Ottawa Mission Logo]

Peter Naylor

Program Coordinator, Discovery University

T 613.914.4575 | F 613.234.2813 | pnaylor at ottawamission.com<mailto:pnaylor at ottawamission.com>

35 Waller Street, Ottawa, ON, K1N 7G4

Website<http://www.ottawamission.com/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ottawamission> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/OttawaMission>

Confidentiality Statement - The contents of this e-mail, including its attachment, are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or any of its contents. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments, along with any copies thereof. Thank you.

Déclaration de confidentialité - Ce courriel, y compris ses pièces jointes, s'adresse au destinataire uniquement et pourrait contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le bon destinataire, il est strictement interdit de lire, d'utiliser, de divulguer, de copier ou de diffuser ce courriel ou son contenu, en partie ou en entier. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur, puis effacez le courriel ainsi que les pièces jointes et toute autre copie. Merci.