[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Youth Employment Works Is Recruiting

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Jan 15 16:35:00 EST 2021

FYI:

Hello,

May you please circulate the following among your networks:

The Youth Employment Works program at Operation Come Home is recruiting for
their next virtual rotation which will be starting on Monday, February 1st,
2021. The last day of interviews will be on Thursday, January 28th, 2021.

All call backs of program status will be no later than Friday, January
29th, 2021.

Attached is a program flyer which outlines the eligibility and application
process. Please note that candidates must:

-              Be between the ages of 15-29

-              Unemployed

-              Not enrolled in school (must be available to attend 35 hours
a week of virtual workshops Monday-Friday 9 AM to 3 PM)

-              Legally entitled to work in Canada (Must present SIN
Card/Paper and a valid piece of ID during intake)

-              A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have been granted
Refugee status

-              Experience barriers to finding and maintaining employment

-              Have access to the Internet and a computer, as all
programming will be run virtually,

Should any community organizations wish to refer a client, please complete
the attached referral form and email completed forms to us.  We ask you not
to fax referrals to us as we will be working remotely and will not have
access to our fax machine. Candidates interested are to contact myself or
my colleagues Lindsay and Anne-Marie directly with their resume. Please
circulate with your networks and do not hesitate to contact me if you have
any questions.

Bradley Tessier

Employment Support Staff

Pronouns: He/Him

Operation Come Home

150 Gloucester Street

Ottawa, ON, K2P0A6

Cell: 343-999-1777

Office: 613-230-4663

Toll Free: 1-800-668-4663

Fax: 613-230-8223

www.operationcomehome.ca

*[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D6EA76.ECC803E0]*

--

*Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa*
171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca