[homeles_ot-l] Ecology Ottawa Hiring New ED

Alliance To End Homelessness info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Jul 14 08:51:32 EDT 2021

FYI:

The Ecology Ottawa team is seeking a new ED for the next phase. Please
share this opportunity with your networks.

https://www.ecologyottawa.ca/leadership_2021

Please help find the next ED to ensure Ecology Ottawa thrives in the next phase
so we can collectively change the direction of our city at this critical
moment.

Ecology Ottawa was born out of the belief that people of all backgrounds
and in all neighbourhoods care about the environment, and is committed to
employment equity and seeks diversity in the workplace. Please share the
job posting widely in your networks:
https://www.ecologyottawa.ca/leadership_2021

--

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa