[homeles_ot-l] 'No Fixed Address' Research Project

Jennifer Nicole Rae jrae010 at uottawa.ca
Thu Sep 15 12:50:22 EDT 2022

Do you know someone who has lived experience of homelessness and involvement with the justice system?

We are looking for people with lived experience to act as Research Advisors on our No Fixed Address research project. We hope to find Research Advisors who can share their ideas and experiences with us, so that we can better plan and carry out our research.

Research Advisors will be asked to participate in up to 40 hours of work on the research project, spread over a 1-year period from October 2022 to 2023. Research Advisors will receive an honorarium of $50 per 1 hour of work. This work will include participating in meetings with the research team and reviewing and giving feedback on research documents.

Ideally, Advisors should have access to a computer/internet and email.

This research project is being carried out by the John Howard Society, the Canadian Observatory on Homelessness, and the Social Research and Demonstration Corporation.

Contact Justin at jmcneil at johnhoward.on.ca

Thanks!