[homeles_ot-l] iSisters Workshop: Self-Confidence and You

Exec Assistant execassistant at isisters.org
Mon Aug 28 16:08:11 EDT 2023

Good afternoon. You are invited to attend a one-hour virtual workshop
from iSisters "Self-Confidence and You" on *Thursday September 14 from
12:00 to 1:00 PM*. Please see the attached poster for details.

*If you wish to attend, please confirm by replying to this email and I will
send the invitation with the video link closer to the event.*

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards

*Michael Powell *(He/Him)

*Executive Assistant*iSisters Technology Mentoring
Email: executivedirector at iSisters.org <boardchair at iSisters.org>
www.iSisters.org

Here at iSisters, we respectfully acknowledge that we work and live on the
unceded and unsurrendered territory of the Anishinabe Nation. We commit
ourselves to learn the truth and be active in the process of reconciliation.

Ondaje iSisters, nidapiitenindaamin kikenindamang eji ondaamitaayaang
ashidj abiyaang ondaje ega wiikaad kamiigiwaaniwang iyo kichi
Anishinaabewakii. Niwaawiindamaagemin niinawind kidji-kikenindamang
tebwewin ashidj kidji-kwayakijichigeyaang kabii-ijiwebag.