[homeles_ot-l] City Budget Win for 2024

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Dec 7 10:08:03 EST 2023

Dear Community Partners,

We wanted to share the fantastic news that yesterday, after seeing no
increase in the affordable housing budget since 2014 - City Council DOUBLED
the capital budget for affordable housing to $30 million dollars!

This is a victory for the sector and all of the incredible advocacy work
that you support and are a part of. And it’s a signal that our messages are
getting through to Council - they are taking the housing and homelessness
crisis seriously, and they are taking action.

Let’s continue to push for more action together,

Onward.

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
PO Box 22021, Ottawa, ON K1V 0W2
endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>