[homeles_ot-l] Hiring - Expert Steering Team

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:33:32 EST 2023

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa is looking for new members to join
our existing *Expert Steering Team (EST)
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/expert_steering_team1>*.

This team is made up of people who have experienced (or are experiencing)
homelessness. They are dedicated to bringing their strengths, skills, and
experience to the homelessness sector to help prevent, reduce and end
homelessness. Their work focuses on improving the homelessness and housing
system in Ottawa through policy advice, advocacy and public education. You
can see the full job posting HERE
<https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/join_our_team3>

*We need your support to recruit members for this team. *
Here’s how you can help:

*1. Do you work with someone who you think would be a good candidate for
this team? *Please reach out to them and encourage them to apply!

*2*. Please put up the attached* poster *on any community boards you have
so we can get the word out.

*3.* Post our recruitment images on your social media accounts (they are
attached), telling your audience why recognizing lived experience as
expertise is important. Tag the Alliance and link to the* job posting: *
http://bitly.ws/zEEB  <http://bitly.ws/zEEB>

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at
info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca.

Thank you!

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
22 O’Meara St, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 4N6