[homeles_ot-l] Residential Facility Openings

Alliance To End Homelessness Ottawa info at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Jan 19 14:35:06 EST 2023

FYI:

We would like to introduce our new affordable residential living facility-
Baylon Villa, located at 2454 Du Lac Rd, Saint-Pascal-Baylon, ON K0A 3N0.

We provide individual and shared units to vulnerable adults that need long
term-housing. Our services include:

·       optional furnished rooms

·       medication management

·       meals and snacks

·       housekeeping/personal laundry

·       social/recreational activities

·       free Wi-Fi

·       on-site parking &

·       weekly trip to nearest town

 We have a safe and supportive environment for all residents.

We appreciate being given the opportunity to get in touch base with you.
Please also, feel free to get in contact with us for further information

Phone: +1-613-703-0588

Email: thestpascal at gmail.com

Website: www.baylonvilla.ca

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Baylon Villa

2454 Du Lac Rd

Saint-Pascal-Baylon

ON K0A 3N0

*BAYLON VILLA*

2454 Ch Du Lac

PB No. 8

St-Pascal Baylon, ON

K0A 3N0 , CANADA

Tel:         613-703-0588

Toll: +1-844-441-0798

Email: thestpascal at gmail.com

*DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the Sender immediately. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email.*

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
22 O’Meara St, Ottawa, ON, K1Y 4N6
endhomelessnessottawa.ca <https://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>