[homeles_ot-l] Soft Skills Solutions Program Starting (Free)

Kim Wall instructor4 at isisters.org
Thu Jan 26 07:49:12 EST 2023

Good morning everyone.

Please share and distribute this poster among those you feel may be
interested.  For anyone interested in registering please email Erin at
directorpm at isisters.org

Thank you,
Kim
[image: Soft Skills Solutions Poster (1).png]
Kim Wall (she/her)
iSisters Technology Mentoring
Phone: 613-875-2001
Email: instructor4 at isisters.org  www.isisters.org

👋 ENGAGE ON SOCIAL

    <https://www.youtube.com/@isisterstechnologymentorin9907>
<https://www.facebook.com/iSistersTechnology>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/isisters-technology-mentoring>
<https://twitter.com/isistersorg?lang=en>

*Please note that I work flex hours and my work day may not be the same as
your work day. There is no expectation to respond to this email outside of
regular working hours.*

*Here at iSisters’, we respectfully acknowledge that we work and live on
the unceded and unsurrendered territory of the Anishinabe Nation. We commit
ourselves to learn the truth and be active in the process of
reconciliation.*

*Ondaje iSisters’, nidapiitenindaamin kikenindamang eji ondaamitaayaang
ashidj abiyaang ondaje ega wiikaad kamiigiwaaniwang iyo kichi
Anishinaabewakii. Niwaawiindamaagemin niinawind kidji-kikenindamang
tebwewin ashidj kidji-kwayakijichigeyaang kabii-ijiwebag.*