[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Ottawa Aboriginal Career Fair November 30th

Kaite Burkholder Harris kaite at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Nov 24 13:41:38 EST 2023

FYI:

Hello Ottawa community,

The Ottawa Aboriginal Coalition (OAC) will be hosting our annual Fall
Career Fair on *November 30th, 2023, between 1pm and 7pm* focusing on job
seekers in Ottawa and the greater national capital area.

The Fair will be held at the Ottawa Convention and Event Centre at 200
Coventry Road. At previous career fairs we successfully promoted and
highlighted the ten OAC member organizations and the employment
opportunities they have available.

This year the focus has expanded greatly to include over 40 organizations,
numerous workshops, entertainment, opportunities for community engagement,
prizes for attendees, and social media experiences with a “live roving
reporter” engaging both booth organizers and job seekers.

We would love your support in helping make the event a success.  Attached
is an OAC Career Fair poster, please feel free to post and distribute among
your networks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out or visit our
website at www.ottawaaboriginalcoalition.ca/oac-job-fair-2023

We hope to see you there!

[image: signature_813270280]

OAC Administrative Coordinator