[homeles_ot-l] Upcoming Soul Space Events

Soul Space Coordinator coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca
Tue Oct 24 10:11:19 EDT 2023

UPCOMING SOUL SPACE EVENTS

JUST A FEW DAYS REMAIN until our free community screening of the documentary, Love in the Time of Fentanyl, on Saturday, October 28th at the Bytowne Cinema (starting at 11am). Following the screening, join us for discussion and connection at Sandy Hill Community Health Centre (across from the theatre). All are welcome!

Registration requested but not required: https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa <https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa>

ARE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT THEATRE?
Join us for a full-day theatre workshop for frontline street health, harm reduction, community and social service workers, in collaboration with 9th Hour Theatre Company.
DATE: Saturday, November 11th - 10am-5pm
COST: Just $20 for this professionally facilitated workshop, including lunch.
LOCATION: Arts Court Theatre (2 Daly Ave.), ODD BOX Studio

Spaces limited, please register at: https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa <https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa>

Danielle Rolfe (she/her)
Co-Founder & Program Director
Soul Space Ottawa

Office Hours: Monday-Wednesday - 11am -4pm

coordinator at soulspaceottawa.ca <mailto:info at soulspaceottawa.ca>
soulspaceottawa.ca <http://soulspaceottawa.ca/>
Facebook <http://facebook.com/soulspaceottawa>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/soulspaceottawa/>

Join us for a free screening <https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa?devent=3151CRR3WU18A85B8F606_2023-10-28_JorIkvGIWZG> of the award-winning documentary, Love in the Time of Fentanyl <https://vimeo.com/707817013>, on October 28th, and learn more about how you can help to support harm reduction workers.

Please note: I do my best to respond to emails during office hours. However, my working hours may not reflect yours. Should you receive correspondence from me during a time that you are not working, please honour your time and respond when most suitable for you.

I acknowledge that our work is done on the traditional unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People, who have lived on this land since time immemorial. We commit to honouring an approach of cultural humility and recognize that reconciliation and decolonization are not metaphors, but actions that require an ongoing and unwavering commitment to social justice and equity.