[homeles_ot-l] OCBN hiring Community Engagement Coordinator role

Mary Huang maryhuanggd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:01:10 EDT 2024

Hi all,

Ottawa Community Benefits Network is looking for a Community Engagement
Coordinator for a new stream of work for workforce development readiness
via micro-credentials.

This is either a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension if
additional grant(s) we put in are awarded.  Alternatively, we would be
interested in a 4 month co-op term or summer internship for a masters
student or someone entering their last year of a bachelor's degree in the
fall. There can be part time work on the same project for the fall.

Job description is attached below and please send interest with resume to
info at ottawacommunitybenefits.ca.

Thanks,
Mary Huang
Treasurer