[homeles_ot-l] SOUL SPACE SUMMER EVENTS AND OFFERINGS

Soul Space Information info at soulspaceottawa.ca
Tue Jul 2 13:37:05 EDT 2024

SOUL SPACE SUMMER EVENTS AND OFFERINGS

Soul Space Cafe - Thursday July 11th and August 8th (7pm-9pm)

Soul Space cafe is an opportunity for frontline workers to connect
with each other while enjoying some free refreshments in a friendly
environment. The cafe takes place on every second Thursday of the month at
282 Elgin Street from 7pm-9pm. There is no sign up necessary, just turn up
and enjoy coffee, a treat and connection with other frontline workers.

Soul Space Creating with Clay Workshops SUMMER SPECIAL  - July 25th, August
29th at 1-3pm

Join potter Ginger McCoy on June 20th in her new space - earthen vessels -
located at 36 Rosemount Avenue
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/36+Rosemount+Avenue?entry=gmail&source=g>
Enjoy time getting creative and muddy alongside other frontline street
health, harm reduction, community and social service workers!  We are
running a summer special at a reduced price of of $20 (valued at $115) for
months of July and August. Book here:

July Booking Link
https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa?devent=3151373YKM18F535238E2_2024-07-25_hRKRbhFCPRz6

August Booking Link
https://bookeo.com/soulspaceottawa?devent=3151W9MCTP18F535238E4_2024-08-29_MByeVjhzYcl

Meditation for Caregivers Experiencing Grief and Loss - Summer Break

We look forward to resuming our collaboration with True North Insight in
the Fall. Look out for upcoming dates!

Kerry Forbes (she/her)
Project Assistant Coordinator
Soul Space Ottawa

Office Hours: Tuesday 9-5 Wednesday/Thursday 9-1
info at soulspaceottawa.ca

soulspaceottawa.ca
FacebookInstagram