[Sust-mar] Last Chance Dinner

Sharon Labchuk slabchuk at isn.net
Sun Nov 20 12:25:01 EST 2005

PEI YES COALITION

 PRESENTS

LAST CHANCE DINNER AND FORUM

It's decision time on the Mixed member proportional electoral model - MMP.  Join us for dinner and a forum discussion about the MMP model proposed for PEI.  We want you to vote YES at this November 28 Plebiscite.  We want to hear your questions and share why we think MMP is the best option for Islanders.

F0RUM MEMBERS

Adriene Carr -  leader of the Green Party of British Columbia
Mark Greenan - PEI Yes Coalition Coordinator
Jeannie Lea - former Liberal cabinet member and founding member of Every Vote Counts

Moderator - Rob MacLean

When: Friday November 25 at 7:30 pm
Where: Loyalist Inn, Summerside
Cost: $25, with any proceeds donated to Summerside Generation XX.
Tickets are limited and must be reserved in advance.  Call 436-9664.

Vegetarian option available.

Participate.
Hear for yourself.
Be informed.