[Sust-mar] reuse your coffee grounds

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Oct 7 14:43:02 EDT 2005

I'm not kidding. A friend told me today you can reuse them! It must be
true: she read it in the Tightwad Gazette.

Apparently it works if you reuse 50% of the grounds.
I.e., you use 4 tbsp of organic fair trade coffee to make a pot.

Next time, use half the old grounds and 2 tbsp of new.
You will save money and resources ... and your coffee will taste fine.

So, if you've been using the cheap evil coffee, now you can afford to
upgrade to fair trade organic! :)

Here in the Maritimes we are blessed with an abundant supply of Just Us!
organic fair trade products.
http://www.justuscoffee.com/

Available in Halifax at the Grainery food co-op on Agricola St and at the
Farmers' Market:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Health/Grainery/
~Paul
Keep Canada's North strong, free and pristine ...
... and keep Canada in Kyoto!
Sign on to the Mackenzie Wild Declaration
http://www.mackenziewild.ca

.....o
 _ < _
() / ()