[Sust-mar] World Food Day

hailey ross hailey8ross at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 10 08:52:36 EDT 2005

Hi everyone.

I'd just like to extend a welcoming to Oxfam's upcoming Hunger Banquet to mark World Food Day on Sunday, October 16th.

The event will be held at St.Mathew's Church hall (1479 Barrington St) from 6 till 9. The evening will consist of a meal for everyone coupled with interactive and dynamic ways of communicating food security issues ranging from interesting conversation to live music! This event is child-friendly... please bring your families- we'd love to play with your kids while you enjoy our guest speakers and the company of your community members!

Tickets are regular $8, unwaged/student $5.

Tickets available at:
Alter Ego's
Oxfam Halifax
Coburg Coffee House
Just Us Coffee Shop
Java Blend Coffee Roasters
Nova Scotia Public Interest Research Group
Between the lines Book Store

For more information please contact either myself or braino at oxfam.ca

Thank you!

hailey