[Sust-mar] Home Energy Efficiency Workshop, Oct 29 in Sackville NB

Ramsey Hart ramseyhart at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 21:24:29 EDT 2005

October 29 - Home Energy Efficiency Workshop

Rising costs of energy have you worried? Join energy efficiency professionals and visit homes in Sackville that have undergone efficiency retrofits to learn what you can do to cut energy costs and improve our environment. There is even a federal grant that can help you do it.

>From 10:00 to 12:00 at Tantramar Regional Civic Centre followed by house tour from 1:00 to 3:00.

Organized by Cape Jourimain Nature Centre and EOS Eco-Energy.

To register, please, call 538-2288 or email ramsey.hart at capejourimain.org .