[Sust-mar] Halifax Green Drinks, Sept 28th, 6:30pm, Birmingham Bar & Grill (Spring Garden Rd)

Karen Miner karenminer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:03:49 EDT 2005

* Please spread the word. Apologies to those that see this more than once. *

Mark your calendars for the next Halifax Green Drinks on Wed, September
28th.

NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION and TIME

The Green Drinks invitation is open to anyone interested in sustainability
issues that's keen to chat with other like minded folks. We look forward to
meeting you or welcoming you back! Read about our events to date at
www.greendrinks.org (click on Canada and then Halifax).

As always, RSVPs are appreciated but not required. Please send RSVPs and
comments to greendrinks_halifax at yahoo.ca.