[Sust-mar] A Guide Living Green In Halifax

Adam Popper apopper at dal.ca
Tue Apr 4 22:36:15 EDT 2006

The "Campus Green Guide: Living Sustainably in Halifax" will be an 80-page book
and website that outlines how people on and around Halifax's university
campuses can live greener. It will be printed this summer for distribution to
all five university campuses in early September. It is being produced by a
collection of student volunteers from all five universities.

To raise funds for printing costs, there is a benefit concert this Saturday
(April 8th) from 9pm until late at Stage Nine Bar & Grill. It will be a fun
night with drink special before 11pm, and three bands, The Ghost Bees
(folk/indie-rock), Talkaboutit (Jazz/Funk), and Moksha
(Rock/Blues/Covers/Dance). $5 entry goes to the Green Guide Printing Fund.
There will be more information about the project at this event.

STAGE NINE (1567 Grafton Street, right at Pizza Corner, in Halifax), APRIL 8.

I am happy to share our "Project Plan" document with any interested parties. We
are also happy to accept volunteers/donations for advertising, fundraising,
layout, and distribution. Please direct any questions about this event or the
project to Adam Popper, apopper at dal.ca.