[Sust-mar] June Conference in Ottawa (fwd)

Paul A Falvo pfalvo at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Apr 5 00:26:22 EDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:55:17 -0400
From: People and the Planet <peopleandtheplanet at sierraclub.ca>

Dear past conference participant,

I am very excited to invite you to join us once again for the Sierra Club of Canada's
People and the Planet: Changing Values for a Sustainable Future conference.

We've had two great conferences already and we are planning on this year's being even
better! The third biannual conference will take place from June 9 to 11, 2006 at Saint
Paul University, in Ottawa.

Speakers will include: Elizabeth May, Paul Watson, Maude Barlow, Owens Wiwa, RH Thomson,
Samuel Epstein, Jerry Mander, Holly Dressel, Adrienne Marie Brown, Mary Jane Lamond, Greg
Malone, Richard Buxton, Percy Schmeiser, Stuart Laidlaw, Ransom Myers, Andrew Nikiforuk,
Bill Phipps, Steve Shrybman, Guy Dauncey, Laura Westra and Ron Colman!

Don’t miss this exciting and empowering opportunity! Join us to learn more about the
issues, examine our values and change the world!

Registration is open now! To register and for more information, please visit
www.peopleandtheplanet.ca. I, and the entire Sierra Club of Canada team, sincerely hope to
see you at the conference this June.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Mullane

People and the Planet Conference Coordinator
412-1 Nicholas St.
Ottawa ON,   K1N 7B7
Email: peopleandtheplanet at sierraclub.ca

www.peopleandtheplanet.ca