[Sust-mar] Earth Day in Halifax with Sierra Club and Planet Organics!

Emily McMillan emilym at sierraclub.ca
Mon Apr 10 13:04:24 EDT 2006

The Sierra Club of Canada - Atlantic Canada Chapter and Planet Organic are
partnering to celebrate this Earth Day (April 22, 2006) by bringing to you
fun and interesting activities for any age. See how YOU can help our
environment from global climate change to local issues. Take part in trivia,
educational games and activities such as ‘Your Eco-footprint!’,a children's
writing contest, raffle + draw, and even face-painting. Keep updated on our
campaigns, successes, all facets of the organization and find out about
membership and other valuable volunteer opportunities through our display
board. Drop by Planet Organic at 6485 Quinpool Rd and stay a while, or
browse our resources on your way through. If there is any way we can help or
any environmental question we can answer, feel free to ask!

For any further information contact Emily at the Sierra Club of Canada –
Atlantic Canada Chapter:

Phone: 1-902-444-3113
Email: emilym at sierraclub.ca